Spouted Pouch packs bring the food industry countless benefits in comparison to conventional packing options such as tubes and bottles. Pouches are light and convenient, enabling not only more sustainable production, but also a substantial reduction in material and logistics costs. The filling process is fast and simpler because it is not necessary for air to be discharged from the package. At the same time, the enhanced barrier protection of the pouch helps to prolong the shelf life of food products. Spouted Pouches are strong besides having the additional advantage of being reclosable, thus responding to the “to-go” product trend.
MENSHEN are global market leaders in the development and production of pouch closures. Our extensive weld-spout product range provides optimum solutions for a wide variety of requirements. Our high demands on safety, tightness and functionality and compliance with all standard market regulations are the basis for the innovative MENSHEN ChokeSafeCap-A. Simple, safe, clean - the ChokeSafeCap-A.
Thanks to its design and function, the ChokeSafeCap-A (CSC-A) is the optimal closure for pouch packs in the food industry. Due to its patented Plug, the CSC-A provides a substantial higher barrier function than conventional pouch closures. Supplied in its assembled state, it is not welded in until the pouch has been filled. Filling is carried out through the pouch.Discover the advantages of the ChokeSafeCap-A:
Quality and individuality
- Unique selling point – sealing plug: The unique patented Plug in the MENSHEN ChokeSafeCap-A ensures a reduction of Oxygen Transmission through the fitment by over 50%. The Plug also ensures a reliable sterilization during the hot-filling process. Furthermore, the Plug is avoiding having products in the neck of the fitment. No over exposure to oxygen transmission nor drying out of product. The CSC-A is avoiding easy visible detoriated product deposits when the pack is opened.
- Tamper-free closure: The CSC-A has a clearly visible tamper-evident feature which remains on the closure even after opening, so there are no loose parts.
- Generous, openskirt: Due to its size, the closure cannot be swallowed, consequently complying with the relevant US American safety directive. Should anyone put the closure into their mouth, the open design allows them to continue breathing.
- Weld-in base: The MENSHEN design shape of the Spout ensure an optimum weld-in base and thus a high level of process reliability on the HFFS filling equipment. Avoiding line standstills. The weld-in base is weight-optimized and avoids capillaries. Quality is ensured by highly sophisticated vision camera measurement control systems, checking the dimensions and quality on Cap, Spout base and Assembled Product, One-by-one
- Handling: A new, innovative thread enables the user to open the closure with just one hand. Only a three-quarter turn is needed without having to reach around the closure. Grooves in the skirt provide an excellent grip.
In addition to standard closures, we also develop innovative customized products in cooperation with various partners and with our customers. MENSHEN Weldspouts can also be adapted to your requirements, to suit your specific demand The ChokeSafeCap-A can be manufactured in countless colors and is suitable for a wide range of pouch shapes. MENSHEN operate state-of-the-art clean-room production facilities for the manufacture of weld-in components. We are aware: in particular packing units for the food and beverage industry have to meet specific requirements. That’s why we guarantee the neutral odor and taste of our products. We also ensure that closures that come into direct contact with the consumer’s mouth have a pleasing consistence and shape.