Confectionery - Sponge
Sponge cake is a sweet, soft and sponge paste used for confectionary product; the raw materials more common of a sponge cake mixture are water, egg, glucose, fats, flour, starch and sugar.
Raw materials, metered with flow meters or manually, are batched in a preparation mixer, equipped of dissolver and horizontal baffles, to homogenize completely the mixture.
The product is transferred by positive pump to a storage tank, where it is maintained at low temperature, by passage of cold water into the jacket of the tank.
The mixture can be sent to oven, for products with natural rising or to other production lines, like turboemulsifier for pre-aired products.
The plant can be designed and exactly taylored for any unique technology and requirement of the client.
PROCESS SYSTEM FEATURES:
- Batch mix preparation, with complete dispersion of solid particles.
- Various time/temperature parameters according to product requirements.
- Different automation levels are designed according to particular needs.
- All equipment designed for CIP cleaning.
- Automation accomplished through the use of PLC interfaced with a videographic system, is available to satisfactorily monitor the most complex processes.
- Packaged unit preassembled and tested at Sorens premises.
- Vertical mixer with dissolver and breakwaters or horizontal mixer with blade for natural rising products
- Storage tank model PC
- Positive rotary pumps
- Centrifugal sanitary pumps
- CIP cleaning station
- Production capacity: from 150 to 3.000 Kg/h
- Heat treatment cycle: 20–85–50/55°C