The wire mesh belt is attached to a hand moulding machine.
It is standard equipped with a 300mm long infeed table, a blow off system with variable speed, a tremble system, a rod-detailer and all equipment necessary for creating a chocolate bath or curtain. This machine is suitable for total enrobing, partial enrobing and bottom enrobing of nearly all products.
In order to maintain a constant temperature, the belt has controllable ceramic heating elements at the front and rear side and a hinged plastic cover.
The take-off table is standard delivered with a paper roll.
Due to its modest size the enrober can be used in both an industrial and an artisanal environment.
RVS aisi 304 width 2mm construction on castors.
The enrobers come in two versions:
- 40kg (90lb) with wire mesh belt of 240mm and take-off table of 2500mm.
- 80kg (180lb) with wire mesh belt of 400mm and take-off table of 2500mm.
- Truffle extension + truffletable.
- The truffle extension can be connected to the wire mesh belt. The tables have a standard 90 or 120mm width.
- 40kg or approx. 90lb (LxWxH) 3.650x770x1.320mmh.
- 80kg or approx. 180lb (LxWxH) 3.800x910x1.405mmh.
- mono 220/240V 50Hz or 110/120V 60Hz
- Capacity 3,2kW