For 20 years, Impress Art produces flexible packaging.
Certified ISO 9001-2001, ISO 22000-2007 and ISO 22002-4:2013.
Production site is located 20 km from Moscow.
We have two business directions.
First, we produce flexible packaging. Our presence in this business started in 1997, since those days we have earned a large experience and knowledge and become an expertise player in the industry.
Second, multilayer paper-based materials in different formats (roll, zigzag fold, sheets).
Company's main goal, is to successfully fulfill our clients expectations on time while offering high quality finished products.
Impress can produce up to 1600 tons of finished production per month (printed and non-printed).
- 3 Flexo presses (Comexi)
- 2 Offset presses (Drent-Goebel)
- 2 Adhesive laminating machines (Comexi)
- 4 Reel slitting machines (Kampf)
- 1 Extrusion coating and laminating machine (Bobst Rotomec)
- 2 Blown film extruders (Macchi)
- 2 Pouch-making machines (Waterline, Totani)