Large quantities of PET preforms are dropped into the container on one end from where an automatic conveyor transports them to a blowing machine in which the preforms are blown into the final bottle shape.
After blowing, the bottles are filled with safe potable water in a special filling compartment which operates under positive air pressure preventing contamination from outside. In the same compartment and after filling, the bottles are capped and sealed.
Depending on size, a handle for ease of transport is added and bottles are labelled prior to leave the fully automated machine.
At exit, an optional accumulation table collects the bottles from where the operator takes them for storage
Flexibility in packaging choices. Depending on the specific purpose and application, the solution supplies recyclable PET bottles (0.2 to 10 liters), alternatively pouches, water supply packs to fill camelbacks.
For safe water bottling...
- Overall quality control from water source to bottle.
- Fully automated operation to eliminate contamination risks by human contact.
- Bottling plant designed to meet HACCP, IBWA and FDA regulations.
- On site water quality control systems.
- Closed box concept: insulated and dust free container environment.
- UV-treatment of water, bottles and caps.
- Overpressurized filling and capping area for germ free air (Steribox).