Raynbow is an optical sorting machine with high resolution sensors that examine the product using the "high speed double vision" system which analyses 100% of the surface of each product.
The system is used to check agro-food products: Fruit and Vegetables.
Raynbow can dispose of colour defects, marked produce and foreign bodies also the same colour as the good product. The product is fed on the conveyor belt used to stabilise the product so it doesn't roll off. By doing so, all the products can be inspected and, if necessary, ejected on presenting the same conditions in both the vision zone and the reject zone.
Raynbow can have a palette reject system with electro-pneumatic or air activation using electrically controlled ejection valves.
It can have a single ejection system, or in 3Way mode, can have two reject systems that differentiate unusable produce from defects considered second choice. TECHNOLOGY
RAYNBOW is a hexa-chromatic machine equipped with NIR (Near InfraRed) technology for Visible Color analysis.
NIR technology can detect the presence of rot and foreign bodies (even if completely black).
Visible Color analysis allows colour defects to be detected, such as green products, yellowing, etc.
In optional mode, the machine can conduct chlorophyll analysis to allow very accurate detection of foreign bodies in products with high chlorophyll content (apples, green beans).
An ethernet connection is available for remote control.
The machine detects statistical data on rejected products for quality analysis of the selected raw material. USE FIELDS
BENEFITS AND STRENGTHS
- Cherry tomatoes
- Potatoes (peeled and unpeeled)
- Green beans
- Onions (peeled and unpeeled)
- Peppers (whole and de-cored)
- Walnuts (with shell)
- High production capacity. Enables selection of large quantities of product in little time;
- Significant labour savings (up to 100% according to application);
- Detection in real time of qualitative and quantitative data of raw material analysed;
- Automatic capture of images of rejected products and their filing for post-production analysis;
- Constant selection over time, also over 3 work shifts;
- Low maintenance costs;
- User-friendly for easy use and programming.