AmLite is a unique line of metal-free films for high barrier packaging. It allows you to create an attractive package design while keeping your product fresh.
AmLite utilises Amcors extensive experience in high barrier coating to create a lightweight, transparent material that offers excellent product protection.Benefits of Amlite Packaging System
AmLite offers different high barrier options that can be tailored to your product's needs. The latest addition to the AmLite product line is AmLite Ultra, offering our highest transparent barrier - with barrier levels comparable to that of aluminium. You now have the option to choose metal-free packaging, even for highly sensitive products.
Improved packaging appearance:
- Brighter printed colours for more design impact
- Optional windows allow shoppers to see your product inside the pack
- A range of print techniques can be applied, i.e. matte and gloss, metallic inks
Potential to improve your packagings environmental profile:
- AmLite may reduce your packs carbon footprint by up to 40%* by reducing material use
- Up to 21% lighter than standard Alu-based materials*
- Amcors micro-thin barrier coating creates a lighter weight material without sacrificing barrier performance
Improved food safety:
- A completely metal-free structure allows you to use metal detectors at the end your packing line, after the pack is sealed
Easy to set up and run on your machines:
- AmLite offers high performance on your packing/filling lines
- Excellent sealing properties and a strong seal
AmLite material can be used to create a variety of pack formats, including: stand up pouches, spouted pouches, pillow packs, DOYbags, block bottom bags, sachets, and more.
Fresh look, fresh flavour with AmLite. *Comparison based on an Alu-foil triplex laminate vs. AmLite. Potential reduction in carbon footprint will vary based on current packaging material used.