Shemesh Automation (SA), a global liquid filling and capping machines maker operating out of the UK and Israel, with sales and support representatives in over 10 other countries, will once again participate at Interpack (4-10 May 2017, Dusseldorf, Germany) hosting a stand filled with the very latest innovative packaging machinery.
For the first time ever, visitors to the SA stand at Interpack will witness live demonstrations of the newest version of its already proven top seller Stratum - SAs advanced in-line automatic servo driven filler for viscous and free flowing liquids.
Already sold to over 100 global players in the food and beverage, health and beauty, and chemical industries – both as a stand-alone unit and as a part of complete turnkey production line – The SA Stratum is specifically designed to fill foaming viscous liquids with an ultra-high portioning accuracy of +/- 0.25% of filling volume. Throughput models offered range from 30ppm to over 200ppm.Filled with versatility
From water, peanut butter and ink, to pastes, creams and paints – the SA Stratum is designed to fill a wide range of liquids and particulates with a wide spectrum of viscosity levels.
The Stratum is also unerringly accurate thanks to SAs proprietary no-drip, clear cut diving nozzles technology and design. Its bottom-up filling feature, which also allows for a sensitive programmable portioning speed graph for anti-foaming and dripping prevention, means you wont waste a drop over 0.25% of filling volume!
Theres no substitute for seeing the Stratum in the flesh at Interpack, but heres a brief run-down of the Stratums attributes, just to whet the appetite:
• Fully automatic
• FESTO (Germany) Servo driven control for flexibility and precision
• Sanitary design and welding
Page 2 of 3
• Screws-free pipe works
• FDA approved pipes
• Portioning accuracy of +/- 0.25% of liquid volume
• Proprietary diving nozzles design – bottom up fill built in feature with programmable portioning speed graph for foaming and dripping prevention
• Throughput: 10-15 cycles per minute depending on liquid characteristics, for portioning of up to 600ml.
• Higher throughput models available in 4, 6, 8 & 12 head configurations
• Constructed of 316L stainless and USDA/FDA approved materials
• CIP (Clean In Process)
• Sub 20 minutes, tools-free change over
• Fully programmable user friendly Siemens HMI & PLC
• Up to 20 pre programmed product recipes
• Remote control trouble shooting built in modem
• Electro polished, smart liquid tank finishing
• Applicable for hot liquids, up to 95° Celsius
• Easy and fast automatic cleaning mode
• No container – no fill
• Corrosion-proof & explosion proof upgrades available
Shai Shemesh, SAs managing director and the Head of its London offices commented: “The Stratum is already one of our biggest selling machines, but as a company that religiously deploys over 15% of revenues into R&D, we have continued to develop the technology behind the machine for over 25 years now. This, coupled with our outside-the-box Israeli engineering approach, has helped position us as a market leader in the field of automated viscous filling machinery. The Stratum is designed to dovetail seamlessly with a full Shemesh Automation packaging line so, as always, at Interpack we will be happy to discuss our full range of capabilities including Automated Feeding, Loading, Filling, Sealing, Capping, Labeling and Packing”.