Interpack Exhibit FA 217.1
FAWEMA has been working hard over the last 3 years to innovate and improve what was already a leap forward in packing technology, with the release of the FA 217 retail packer. Kraft paper in the form of ready-made, block-bottom bags has long been the preferred packaging material when it comes to retail-size flour packs. Recently however, a trend in the market towards utilizing plastic packaging material has become evident and FAWEMA has designed, built and delivered a variety of flexible FA 217 machines.
New incorporations of our vertical form fill and seal unit and now with a combination magazine, which allows the running of premade paper and premade plastic Totani style bags.
FAWEMA has been working with many of its partners to optimise its sealing unit in addition FAWEMA has been reaching out to the paper and bag manufactures to enhance the quality of the final bag. Tighter seals have been achieved with a range of different folds on kraft paper bags.
With the evolution of premade plastic bags being used to pack powder products, like flour and sugar, this has meant for the first time a completely sealed bag can be achieved through the application of a heat sealing machine.
Technical Data FA 217.1 (Exhibit)
- Rapid and simple size changeovers.
- Hygienic and perfect for packing foodstuffs thanks to no oil bath.
- Improved product settling resulting in very compact final packs.
- No rubber suction cups or rapidly wearing parts.
- Easy access to all areas of the machine.
- Improved internal dust aspiration ducting resulting in a clean machine.
- Low noise emissions.
- Minimal maintenance required due to integrated servo-drive technology.
- No lubrication required.
Performance: 42 bags/minute
Bag size: 60 x 40 x 160 mm Min., 140 x 120 x 360 mm Max.
Product: Tea and Semolina
Bags: Pre-made Paper or Plastic or Paper / PE laminate
Flexible closure PL/K, HL/D secured with hot melt, HH optional Labeler
Exhibitor Data Sheet