Reading Thermal has released an Online Training Program for users of the SCORPION® 2 Data Logging Measurement System. The Online Training Program provides unlimited access to a library of eleven training modules, each complete with an audio/video component, diagrams, and visual reference handouts. Valuable supporting documents are provided to help users through specific profiling challenges.
“Commercial bakers love what the SCORPION® can do for them, but they had a need for 24/7 access to training materials and instructions. They needed an efficient way to train new users and an easy way for trained users to access material in the field to refresh their SCORPION® skills,” says Richard Starke, Director of Reading Thermal.
The training modules cover all aspects of the SCORPION® 2 hardware and software components, integrating real process examples throughout.
This program helps you:
- Easily train new employees
- Conduct training on your schedule, and refer back to training information as often as necessary
- Focus on specific areas of interest
- Cross-train less technical employees to collect and analyze data
- The SCORPION® 2 Profiling System is a robust tool that measures and analyzes the four key baking parameters: Temperature, Airflow, Heat Flux and Humidity providing bakers with the information they need to identify and resolve baking, drying and cooling problems.
To learn more about the SCORPION® 2 Data Logging Measurement System and the Online Training Program call +01 610-678-5890 Ext. 2 or visit www.readingthermal.com.
Exhibitor Data Sheet