SIKO is a medium-sized company with over 50 years of success and a staff of 240 worldwide. Today SIKO sums up five decades of experience in length, angle and speed measurement technology. Building upon this core competence, SIKO develops and manufactures groundbreaking products for automation and drive engineering. The highest demands of our industrial and machine engineering customers lead to quality, precision and functionality of our products and services. SIKO's robust and innovative measurement technology is being applied globally in industry and mechanical engineering.
The SIKO product portfolio includes a total of 5 product lines:
- PositionLine: Digital position indicators (position indicators / position displays) adjustment knobs and hand wheels
- RotoLine: Rotary encoders / encoders / incremental encoders, geared potentiometers and electronic displays
- LinearLine: Wire-actuated encoders / wire-actuated sensors / string pots
- DriveLine: Actuator drives / actuators
- MagLine: Magnetic measuring systems – magnetic tape and sensors, absolute or incremental
Five subsidiaries and approximately 60 representations ensure direct contact and technical support for our customers on a national and international scale. Sales engineers and service technicians support OEM customers as well as users on-site with competent consulting and customer service in their own languages.
Visit us also in Hall 12, booth A42 at interpack.