Founded in Barcelona in 1992, Bossar consolidated soon its position and worldwide leadership as Horizontal Form Fill and Seal packaging machine designer and manufacturer. It has contributed to the development of the packaging market in general, and the HFFS machines in particular, with many technological innovations, like the first modular machines, the carousel system for pouch transport and aseptic applications for flexible packaging. Its latest development is the new series of full servo-controlled HFFS machines, an eco-friendly series with sanitary construction that offers many advantages compared to the traditional mechanical machines.
The close collaboration with our customers and the experience and extensive knowledge we get from every project enable us to have the largest range of applications and more than 2,700 machines installed worldwide. This makes Bossar the best choice on account of the following facts:
- Understanding the requirements of our customers
- Collaboration with our customers in the design of an attractive package
- Design and manufacture of tailored machines
- Teamwork between Bossar and the customer
- Constant collaboration to update or upgrade machines
- Highly qualified after-sales service
The state-of-the-art technology applied in Bossar machines we offer our customers is the result of our continuous and always increasing investment in R+D+i, which has made Bossar a leader in the development, design and manufacture of horizontal packaging machines since its founding. The latest developments are proof of our leading technology, which is validated by the customers currently running Bossar equipment in their factories:
- Full servo controlled Horizontal FFS machines
- Horizontal Mirror machines, which enable two machines to be controlled by only one operator, and to take efficient advantage of the space in the plant.
- BCS series carousel machine to form and fill pre-made pouches. Format changeover from the touch screen takes less than 2 minutes
- Hybrid BVH series for vertical-horizontal working concept
The After Sales Department is where our aim to serve our customers is better represented. Our goal is to give quick solutions to our customers no matter where they are located. Due to the number of machines operating at our customers premises worldwide, we feel responsible to offer specific and experienced answers to solve any incident.