INDEX-6® is a specialised producer of Ultra Clean filling, capping and packaging machinery for food and non-food liquid products. The equipment of the company can handle PET, PP and glass containers. INDEX-6® provides turnkey packaging lines, highly customised to match the customers needs, and is well active in the dairy and food (edible oils, ketchup, sauces and condiments, baby foods) industries. We have been working hard and growing sustainably in this sector for over 26 years and have multiple repeat installations in factories of eminent global brands.
Our formula of never compromising on quality while keeping optimal price levels has proven to be a key competitive advantage.
The product range of INDEX-6® includes the following complete solutions, multiblocs standalone machines:
- AssetClean™ multibloc systems for liquid dairy products and other microbiologically sensitive products, comprising modules for sterilization, rotary electronic filling and rotary capping in Ultra Clean environment;
- B_iFill™ synchrosystem for Blowmoulding-filling-cappings - a solution for energy time-optimisation for bottling in a compact space and with a reduced number of format parts. Applicable for PET bottles with plastic caps and available with a variety of filling-hygiene levels and output.
- Pragmatic® multibloc systems for filling of a wide range of liquid and dense products in PET, HDPE, glass and tin containers, based on weight, volumetric, оverpressure and gravity dosing technologies, also in hygienic design;
- Standalone IND-machines - filling machines using weight sensors, flow meters or volumetric; Twist-Off cappers, Servo drive cappers, Screw cap, Pilfer Proof, Click-Cap, Tin foil and other customised cappers); a wide range of labeling machines.
- Secondary packaging - IND-Pack and IND-Pallet in different type of configurations.
The complete lines manufactured by INDEX-6® utilise advanced automation and control systems for effective management of the operational processes. The company offers esteemed after sales service and takes diligent care of equipment installation, start-up / commissioning as well as planned maintenance.
Book a visit to our exhibition stand for a consultation, complete with live demonstrations and expert advice.