Schur Flexibles Flexofol was founded in 1993 and is located in Kempten, Germany.
As the center of excellence for flexo-printed films and laminates for all different kinds of packaging solutions mainly for the fresh food market, the site is one of the most innovative producers of packaging solutions for cheese, meat, sliced meat, poultry and fish.
Among others the product range of Schur Flexibles Flexofol comprises:
- Flow-pack films for vertical and horizontal packaging machines
- Top and bottom films for all types of deep thermoforming machines
- Top webs for premade trays for all kind of tray sealing machines
- Reclosable films for top webs and flow-pack based on PE and PET
- Packaging solutions for pasteurization, sterilization and microwave
The available technologies include:
- HQ flexo printing with up to 10 colours + matt lacquer and in-line
- Duplex and triplex lamination (solvent free and solvent based)
Slitting and rewinding
Schur Flexibles Flexofol is certified with BRC.
Schur Flexibles Flexofol is part of the Schur Flexibles Group, which has its headquarter in Baden near Vienna and around 1,350 employees has specialized in innovative, high quality and made-to-measure high-barrier packaging solutions for the food, tobacco and pharmaceutical industries. With its integrated chain of added value, from extrusion via print and laminating to extensive bag-making, the Group, which was founded in 2012, recorded an overall turnover of 400 million euros. Schur Flexibles encompasses 13 companies with 13 production plants in Germany, Finland, Denmark, the Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia, Greece and Russia, all of them highly specialized and each of them enjoying technology-leadership status in its own field. This centre-of-excellence concept makes the Group an attractive and expert partner for client companies in selected branches.