ipp Premium eccentric screw pump: FLB
The fluid bag pump FLB is one speciality of ipp Pump Products GmbH which – being a horizontal immersed pump for fluid bags – constitutes a new standard in the hygienic field of the industry. Excellent hygienic quality as well as the easy disassembly are particular characteristics of this well thought-out pump conception. The modular construction allows the installation of each rotor / stator size with all material options to one pump for the trimming to different standards – from the textile industry to the pharmaceutical industry.
Fluid bag pumps
Pharmaceutical compliant design
Execution free of articulation
Material 1.4404 / 1.4571 / 1.4435
Premium – welding seams
Surfaces up to Ra= 0,4µm or better
Complete disassembly for treatment by autoclave
Stator material PTFE
Capacity 1800 l/h
Differential pressure 8 bar
Scraping system for the hygienic connection and disconnection to fluid bag outlets.
Barrel discharge pump
- Vertical immersion pump for barrels, open and or with bung as well as for IBC-container
- Execution without articulation
- Single and single flushed mechanical seals
- Materials from 1.4301, up to 1.4435
- Surfaces from unmachined up to Ra <= 0,4µm inside and outside
- Stator material PTFE, Hypalon, NBR black, NBR white, EPDM black, EPDM white
- In the stator incorporated adapter for foot valves
- Easy and flexible handling by means of lifting bows.