For 15 years, the Danaflex Group produces films for flexible packaging. Certified ISO 9001: 2008 and ISO 14001: 2004 as well as BRC and recently AIB, the Russian group includes two production sites located 800 km from Moscow, in the Kazan region.
Danaflex is located close to it’s main suppliers of raw materials, within a perimeter of 400 km. Danaflex has two strengths: its extensive expertise in food packaging films, which account for 90% of production, including the ability to produce high barrier films (AlOx), and outstanding quality of service in the Russian market. The group produces pouch films for a wide range of sectors, including liquids (juices, soups, sauces, etc.), which can be packaged both hot and cold, confectionery, coffee, dairy products, Fresh, frozen, baby food. The group also produces films for pet food, home care products, hygiene and cosmetics.
With several extrusion machines, the group produces an annual production of 55,000 tons (2015), also ensures the coating and lamination of films, as well as printing up to 12 colors with latest generation engraving and flexo presses . In continuous growth, the group has just invested in two new extrusion lines with a total extrusion capacity of 40,000 tons. Installations allow Danaflex to meet any type of film demand, from the simplest to the most complex with multi-layer films (up to 12 layers).
According to the AMI Plastics study, Danaflex is ranked first among Russian companies in its sector and 18th in Europe.
The group employs 850 people and achieved turnover of 110 million euros in 2015.
The equipment of the Danaflex Group
- 8 Flexo presses (W & H Novoflex, Miraflex, Primaflex, Soloflex)
- 2 Rotogravure presses (W & H Heliostar)
- 11 Laminating machines (NM SuperSimplex, Bobst Rotomec)
- 11 Reel slitting machines (Kampf)
- 1 Extrusion coating and laminating machine (Bobst Rotomec)
- 1 Metallizer and AlOx coater (Applied Material TopMet)
- 1 Cast extruder (W & H Filmex)
- 4 Blow extruders (W & H Varex)
- 2 Pouch-making machines (Nishibe, Totani)