Heat treatment equipment for cereal ingredients, nuts and seeds
Revtech supplies custom-made industrial solutions for the heat treatment of cereal products, nuts and seeds. It has installed over 120 industrial units throughout the world in the food industry.
Our equipment can be used for various applications simply by adapting the operating parameters of the machine:
• Drying flour, grains, flakes or any part of cereals
• Pasteurizing flour, grains, nuts, seeds…
• Stabilizing germs, brans or whole meal flour (drying + inactivation of the enzymes)
• Toasting products such as flour, flakes or grains/seeds like wheat, sesame, sunflower, soya, nuts….
• Puffing grains
• Heat treating flour to modify its properties (viscosity modification via protein denaturation…)
The same unit can be used with flour, brans, germs, whole grains, or any other cereal product, nuts and seeds.
The technology is based on simple principles:
• Gentle transport & homogeneous mixing in a closed spiral tube by vibrations,
• Heating by direct contact with an electrical impedance tube,
• Heat treatment in a confined and controlled atmosphere.
Revtech can supply continuous units from 200 kg/h to 5 ton/h.