Terlet develops and builds a broad range of processing vessels, such as (stainless) mixing tanks, cooking and cooling tanks, cooking and cooling vessels. The processing vessels range from 50 up to 50.000 litres with many customer specific options possible.
The Terlet processing vessels are used in different markets, especially food (soup, sauces and fruit), pharma and chemicals markets. Our excellent knowledge of these markets, acquired in over 95 years, enables us to continuously develop innovative solutions and systems in line with market preferences.
Terlet's processing vessels are applied in various processes, such as mixing, cooling, cooking, evaporation, crystallisation and buffering. Applications can be combined in one efficient system.
Our experienced team looks for (or develops) the most appropriate tank or vessel design depending on the process and product characteristics and specific preconditions.
- Atmospheric, full vacuum and/or pressure options
- Horizontal, vertical or tiltable
- Product/medium side SS 316/ 304
- Other high quality SS-alloys (like Duplex) available
- Dimple jacket guarantees quick/smooth heat transfer
- PED, ASME U-stamp, 3A options available
- Various agitator designs for efficient mixing and optimum heat transfer
- Internal finish RA<0,8 µ or electropolish options