What is M WRAP?
M WRAP is hygienic food wrapping film. It is made of the special grade Polyvinyl Chloride which has the food contact approved property. It is currently sold throughout the world. It is produced under the advanced Japanese technology from the Riken Vinyl Industry Co.,Ltd. and strictly conformed to the Japanese food wrapping film standards.
Thanks to BASF (Thai) Co.,Ltd. who provides the innovative and quality Hexamoll®DINCH for enhancing M WRAP property. Hexamoll®DINCH is approved by European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) that it is safe to apply with food packaging.Various usages
M WRAP films are commonly used globally. Since its outstanding film property, M WRAP gives the various benefits to users in retail and catering businesses especially supermarkets, hotels, restaurants as well as home uses. To extend the usage of M WRAP, it can also apply to healthcare and beauty businesses such as slim and fitness centers and hair salons.M WRAP features
- Convenient and easy to use: Film easily clings to itself and to the plate, glass or ceramic ware. Good elasticity of film makes it easily stretch and seal to any shape of food containers.
- Prevent weight loss of fresh product: Proper gas and water vapor transmission ratio will slow down breathing of fruits and vegetables, thus preventing dehydration.
- Great use in both microwave and freezer: The film will not melt or break under such extreme temperatures. Thus, frozen foods wrapped with film can be put immediately into the microwave to defrost or reheat.
- Preserve freshness and keeps taste of fresh foods: Film acts like a second skin which prolongs the shelf-life of fresh foods. It maintains moisture content, fresh taste and color as well as the nutrition. Fresh foods can be kept longer.
- Attractive presentation: high transparency and glassy appearance enhance the visual. As a result, it helps to boost sales in store.
- Odorless, clean and hygiene: Film will absorb food smells. No fish smell in drinking water. No spillage in microwave ovens and refrigerators.
- Thin but big cost saving: The high precision of manufacturing technology, the film is very cost efficient as compared with other packaging materials.