Alloy Wire International is a specialist manufacturer of precision drawn round wire, flat wire, shaped wire and wire rope in more than 50 different high performance Exotic nickel alloys.
Operating from two state-of-the-art factories in the UK and a network of 40 international offices, AWI is a truly global supplier supporting 15 demanding industries, including aerospace, automotive, chemical, electronic, medical, nuclear and oil and gas. AWIs other very important customers are those that require a small quantity of wire for their specialist and often unique application.
Extensive investment every year in new machinery, employee development and one of the largest stockholdings of material in our field keeps us at the forefront of the wire industry.
This means we can offer industry-leading response times, with customers able to order wire from 0.025mm (.001”) to 21mm (.827”) in small batches and medium volumes.
We also very proud of our material development program and we will continue to invest time and money in expanding our R&D department to deliver new solutions.
The Alloy Wire difference…
- 100% employee-owned, with every member of staff committed to delivering a bespoke service to the customer
- Average manufacturing lead times are 2 weeks.
- Access to Emergency Manufacturing Service where we can offer a delivery in just a few days
- AS9100 and ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 and BS OHSAS 18001 accredited
- Ongoing customer Technical Support.