PP Woven Bags and Sacks produced from 100% polypropylene
USES & FUNCTIONS
With an experience in the manufacture of PP bags dating back to 1865, we offer the most reliable products for various packaging applications. A big variety of dimensions is available, for every agricultural and general packaging use, i.e. flour, rice, animal food, olives, cotton, fertilizers. All bags are available with or without top hemming and with or without valve.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- UV resistant, for long term exposure to the sun
- Colours: White, Green, Red, Yellow
- Size range (diameter): from 40 to 75cm, for a wide application spectrum
- Weight: from 55 to 80 gr/m2 for different application needs and requirements
- Available in standard pallets of 1000 pieces
Multiple packaging applications: sand bags, coal bags, animal feed bags, log bags, turf bags, grain sacks, timber bags, wood kindling bags, vegetable bags, rubble sacks, bin liners, refuse sacks, pallet liners, box liners.