FOOD SAFETY is now the focus of any food company and suppliers have to guarantee the product specification compliance to their customers.
OLTREMARE proposes its new packing system of the series CLEANPACK so that the finished product is vacuum packed and gas flushed in compliance with the strictest food safety rules.
The CLEANPACK system optimizes the logistic operations and costs and increases the product SHELF LIFE with minimum use of labour, space and power.
The System offers several advantages in quality improvement, product safety and prevention of spillage and damage during storage and transport.
Conservation quality is improved since moisture and oxygen level are well controlled. Stored products pests and microorganisms are inhibited and consequently the shelf life is prolonged. The combination of lowered oxygen level and presence of inert gasses (MAP) makes traditional fumigation with toxic substances an unnecessary cost.
Optimal transport as well as storage protection and food safety in the Supply Chain Management are ensured in an environmentally sound manner.
The CLEANPACK system is modular and composed by a vacuum unit (CLEANPACK 2.6 or a CLEANPACK COMBI 2.5-501, a powerful and high-tech computerized vacuum system based on a vacuum pump), the gastight multilayer-liner (containing a perfect gas barrier and several other layers to protect your commodities especially against humidity, loss of quality and weight, infestation of insects and other biological and environmental disadvantages) and a seal frame with hand sealer (that makes a continuously sealing of bags made of thermoplastic film such as Polyethylene (PE).
Furthermore the system has a lot of user friendly advantages:
- any size of vacuum packaging can be created at any place without immobile, voluminous machinery;
- the hardware is compact, mobile and much cheaper than vacuum chamber technology;
- the entire system consists of the vacuum unit, the suction head with the connection ducts and the gastight packaging liners with an integrated gas exchange valve (this specific valve is patented by VacQPack BV company globally);
- before starting the vacuuming you have to seal the packaging unit with a sealer;
- the semi-automatic seal bar is specially developed for the quick sealing of large quantities of bags;
- the gas exchange valve allows you to create MAP (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) conditions inside the packaging unit.
Please get in touch to get more information and a detailed offer: firstname.lastname@example.org