MANUCOR, INNOVATION AND CREATIVITY
An Italian company with an international scope that produces polypropylene film for flexible packaging and labels applications. An innovative business model that responds to the needs of todays competitive and demanding markets. Flexibility & Agility to satisfy your needs and contribute to your success. Manucor is made up of people who are ready to run an extra mile to satisfy your request and identify the solution you are looking for.
A diversified management team that counts numerous years of experience within leading companies of the packaging industry. An international group of professionals to develop a better understanding of local markets supplied.
The product mix is around 50% specialties, an outstanding product quality at benchmark level. Total volumes are close to 90k T/year with a turnover of 170 M€.
Innovative services, such as the possibility of being delivered in five-ten days for most films and most of the key customers. A true revolution when compared to the standard four weeks delivery time.
A decisive step towards a Lean Business Approach reducing losses and costs all along the supply chain.
Manucor is among the very few, if not the only, companies in our sector with total energetic independence. A cogeneration plant produces all the energy (Electric, Thermal and Cooling) needed to power the BOPP plant, the biggest in Europe with an overall capacity of over 95k T.
Within the film production lines, the top of the top is the 10m wide installation (one of the only 2 present in Europe) with and overall capacity of over 40 k T/year of film with higher quality standards and superior mechanical properties.
All this being operated by a 100% Italian company, great example of how experience and know how make a true difference and make a company competitive on a global scale.
Wealth of knowledge, creativity and true entrepreneurship have brought to the company the trust of worldwide leaders in the food and industrial markets.Product range includes:
Business model relies on:
- White cavitated films, with densities between 0,55 and 0,85
- High water vapor and gas barrier metalized films. A new 2850 mm Plasma metalizer started up in september 2015, bringing new developments and economies of scale.
- Matt, Release, low sealing, Cold seal films and many others.
- Product quality and productivity, both at the highest levels of worldwide benchmarks.
- Innovative services, such as the possibility of being delivered in five to ten days for certain films and key customers. A true revolution when compared to the standard 4 weeks delivery times.