Vacuum Chambers Provide Exceptional Packaging Options
For businesses that require near perfect vacuum packaging for their products, the Audion vacuum chamber machines are the ideal choice. Vacuum chamber machines are capable of producing an environment of 99.98 percent vacuum within a package. With its solid construction and array of features, there is an Audion vacuum chamber sealer to match almost any packaging strategy.Why You Should Choose an Audion Vacuum Chamber Sealer
Audion engineers have utilized their decades of expertise to craft a vacuum chamber that is outstanding in almost every aspect. Using state of the art technologies, Audion vacuum chambers pump almost all of the atmosphere out of its packaging chamber before sealing products within their vacuum bags. This is ideal for a number of products including food processing, pharmaceuticals, electronics, medical supplies and hardware.A vacuum chamber possesses a number of key advantages:
- Near perfect vacuum packaging environment
- Can replace the package atmosphere with modified gas composition
- Digital control panels that are easy to program
- Rugged construction that guarantees flawless seals throughout its long lifetime
- Versatile sealing options, e.g. bag cut off, bi-active seal, double seal
Optional Features of Vacuum Chamber Machines
Audion offers such a large array of options for its vacuum chamber sealing machines that it is virtually impossible to not find the perfect model for a packaging operation. These options include:
- Gas flushing: vacuum chamber machines can be adapted to inject a modified atmosphere after a desired vacuum level has been attained.
- Seal bar: a variety of sealing methods can be implemented including
- Bi-active—heating elements above and below the package seal
- Dual seals—seals both ends of a package
- Bag cutoff—sealing is accompanied by removal of excess packaging material 3.5 or 8 mm seal
- Double seal
- Multi-cycle: Audions vacuum sealers are capable of consecutive cycles of vacuuming and gassing.
- Easy access: push button opening and closing allows operators to quickly and easily open chambers (only available on stainless steel double chamber machines)
- Electrostatic discharge: for electronics which require additional protection from static loads, specialized vacuum chambers with conductive material surfaces are ideal.
- Gas flow control valve: this feature is ideal for powders and granulated products; a slow even outgassing or injection prevents dispersion of the product.
- Phase, voltage, frequency: upon request, Audion can customize any vacuum chamber machine to suit the electrical requirements of an operation.
- Sensor: for more sophisticated packaging operations which require highly accurate atmospheric conditions, a built in sensor will notify operators upon achieving desired vacuum or gas levels.