Performance Inspired Super Rapid Thread II film carriage
The Super Rapid Thread ll film carriage is patent pending and is the most innovative carriage design to date. In the past, most manufacturers decided to use easy thread safety doors for the ease of film threading and safety. This reduced the "film-to-pre-stretch roller" contact area as indicated in figure 1 (Industry Winding Pattern With Safety Door). In addition to this, the idler rollers on the doors often fell out of alignment. These two issues increased what the industry refers to as film slippage.
People didnt pay much attention to this in the past, though it could add up to thousands of dollars, often doubling film usage. Due to the increasing cost of stretch film, people started paying a lot more attention to their pre-stretch values and were astonished to discover huge differences.
This is the inspiration for the Super Rapid Thread ll.The Super Rapid Thread II has:
- The largest film to pre-stretch roller contact area of any machine on the market
- Only one floating nip roller on the access door that automatically aligns every time you close the door
- 2 nip/idler rollers are rigidly fixed (cannot move)
- No spring-loaded nip rollers
- Patent pending threading device for ease of threading
- One of the few carriages on the market that correctly puts the sticky side of the film against both the pre-stretch rollers and the inside of the load
- Safety electrical interlock - shuts the power off when the carriage access door is open
- Carriage anti-fall device. If the chain breaks the carriage cant fall
- Carriage descent obstruction plate. Stops the film carriage descent if an obstacle is detected
The film carriage is the most critical device on the machine.
The SUPER RAPID THREAD II requires no tuning!!