The Marketing & Promotion Department conducts activities to support member company promotion in Italy and abroad.
This includes participating in trade fairs, organising conferences and symposia and conducting specific activities aimed at given markets or client sectors.
Specifically, the Marketing & Promotion Department performs the following activities, either directly or through partnerships:
- Activities promoting the sector in Italy and abroad
- Participation in trade fairs outside Italy;
- Organising and managing trade fair activities in Italy
- Business scouting activities and B2B meetings with potential customers in Italy and abroad;
- Organising promotional symposia and conferences in Italy and abroad
- Creation of specific marketing plans for individual companies;
- Management of relations with national and international government agencies for Italian companies' international promotion and internationalisation projects
The Marketing & Promotion Department defines and coordinates its activities with the support of the Marketing & Promotion committee, made up of sales, marketing and communication managers from member companies. The committee, which meets on a regular basis throughout the year, not only defines the association's policies in this area but is also an opportunity for an exchange of views and discussion amongst member companies.