TIPPER TIE is a worldwide supplier of processing and clip packaging machines. Our product range includes fine cutters for emulsified products and a complete line of clippers from tabletop models to fully automated, high speed systems that seal, clip, net, bag and hang a wide variety of products. We have a long history in the food processing industry – especially meat and poultry. Outside of the food industry, TIPPER TIE is a trusted partner to manufacturers of packaged explosives, adhesives, sealants and other industrial products.
Applications for TIPPER TIE equipment include:
- Meat & Poultry: deli meats, ham, sausage, pepperoni, salami, Chorizo, whole birds
- Pet Food: fresh ground raw or semi-fresh rolled products, pet treats, emulsified feed ingredients
- Fish & Seafood: live aquarium fish, mussels and clams, fish pastes
- Food Ingredients: nuts, spices, dried fruits and vegetables
- Other Foods: soups, tofu and other vegan products, cheese, confectionery products, sauces, condiments, fresh produce
- Adhesives & Sealants: mastics, silicone, epoxy, caulk, glue, construction adhesive
- Commercial Explosives: hot or cold emulsions, water gels, slurries
- Other Industrial Products: absorbents, erosion control, landscape materials, wastewater treatment
Across all product lines, TIPPER TIE is dedicated to providing customer value. New solutions are driven by the voice of the customer, and developed using only the most advanced technology. This commitment is the reason behind TIPPER TIEs proven track record in the following areas:
- Low Total Cost of Ownership. All TIPPER TIE machinery features smart design and robust construction for maximum uptime. This results in high performance and reduced costs over the life of the machine.
- Ease of Use. Regardless of the size of your operation, intuitive machine design will contribute to your bottom line. TIPPER TIE provides productivity-enhancing features across its product line, from auto-taggers and adjustable clip pressure on table clippers to touch-screen controls and integrated hanging systems for automated systems.
- Hygienic Design. In the food processing industry, food safety is a top priority. TIPPER TIE helps customers meet or exceed the latest sanitation guidelines, while producing premium quality products. Sanitation features include accessible design and smooth, sloped surfaces for easy cleaning and stainless steel construction inside and out.
TIPPER TIE is part of the FoodTech segment of JBT Corporation (NYSE: JBT). JBT Corporation (NYSE: JBT) is a leading global technology solutions provider to high-value segments of the food & beverage industry with focus on proteins, liquid foods, and automated system solutions. JBT designs, produces and services sophisticated products and systems for multinational and regional customers through its FoodTech segment. JBT also sells critical equipment and services to domestic and international air transportation customers through its AeroTech segment. JBT Corporation employs approximately 4,500 people worldwide and operates sales, service, manufacturing and sourcing operations in more than 25 countries. For more information, please visit www.jbtcorporation.com.