Activities and Services
Thirty years after its foundation on 22nd September 1976, AEROBAL, the former European Association of Aluminim Aerosol Container Manufacturers, was transformed into an international organisation as of 1 January 2006. AEROBAL represents 22 international aluminium aerosol can producers running production plants in Europe, North America, South America, Asia, Australia and Africa. Thanks to this enlargement AEROBAL covers the main aluminium aerosol can markets worldwide and represents about 75 % of the overall aluminium aerosol can production.
The associations activities focus on:
- Representation of the international aluminium aerosol can industry to third parties
- Supply of statistics, packaging and raw material market information for its members
- Monitoring the international packaging, transport, food contact and environmental legislation
- Monitoring the standardisation of aluminium aerosol cans
- Cooperation with other packaging and aerosol associations
- Public relations
AEROBALs aim is to enter into an open dialogue with public and other stakeholders in order to promote aluminium as packaging material and the products of its members.