Filler and closer for cans, glass jars and plastic containers
Revolving machine with 12 portion transport wheel. Station for seaming-on of a metal lid or metal bottom, a tear-off lid or patent lid, a „Penny-Lever“ lid or ring etc., onto tin plate, aluminium or composite cans, with station for automatic destacking of lids.
The INDOSA-matic is the basic machine for the modular construction of a fully automatic line from depalletizing the cans over filling and seaming to packing.
- Modern, neat machine, mainly made of stainless steel, hard-chrome plated steel and anodized hard aluminium
- Solid, maintenance-free construction with lifetime lubricated beaerings.
- High capacity, constructed for continuous industry use.
Easy and quick format tool changing
- Switching over to other can sizes in minutes by simply exchanging of marked and specially colour-coded format parts.
- Infi nitely variable spindle sleeve pressure (no progressive spring)
Possibility of later extensions with many additional INDOAS-stations
- for fillers
- for tin can manufactures
- for composite can manufactures