VCI chips manufactured by RUST-X are impregnated with volatile corrosion inhibiting chemicals that can provide protection to metal components placed in the vicinity of the chips for a long term. Goods protected by RUST-X VCI chips are not affected by corrosion. The reason for this is that the air surrounding the metals protected with RUST-X VCI chips is very heavily impregnated with the inhibitors released from the protective paper.
The micro-moisture droplets become so heavily impregnated with corrosion inhibitors released from RUST-X VCI chips that these droplets themselves become rust preventives, and will not form corrosion on the metal surfaces. In effect corrosion is inhibited in vsicnity of VCI Chips.
RustX VCI Chips ALFE - Iron and Aluminum
RustX VCI Chips Multimetal - Iron, Aluminum, zinc, nickel, cadmium, chrominum, lead, soldering tin, magnesium, wolfram, molybdenum, copper and its alloys.
- Environmentally friendly corrosion protection based on paper
- Metal parts are ready for use at any time
- Oiling and greasing arent necessary anymore
- Economy of time
- Simple disposal
- Low package requirements
- In accordance with TRGS 615
- Represents no health hazard
- RustX is certified according to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001