HIPAC was founded in 1991 and since the beginning the "Mission" defined by the company was clear and determinate: concentrate on one packaging sector only in order to become a leader placing the qualitative elements to the forefront of company strategy. Notice that the name chosen for the company: HIPAC is a contraction of "High Performance Packaging".
To achieve these goals we have decided to focus on:
- Research and development, proof of this is the decision to build, from the beginning, a research & development and quality control laboratory, with all the resources, equipment and proper technicians prepared and motivated.
- Product continuous innovation, increased performance and economy, through continuous research & development of materials and production systems.
- Customer satisfaction and market requirements: HIPAC decided to open factories in Spain (Iberhipac) and Romania (Hipac Romania) in order to "bring" the production closer to the market.
- Attention to human resources. The human element is the factor that mainly distinguishes one company from another. HIPAC now has a team of 200 employees of which half have a degree.
- Attention to the environment, in terms of eco-friendly and innovative product design, of environmental impact limitation through policy based on energy consumption reduction, respect for natural resources, as well as atmospheric emissions and pollution in general.
- Attention to safety at work, promoting a culture of safety and prevention of injuries and accidents through appropriate technical and organizational measures, and controls on working setting and health activities.