Caotech b.v. has a world-wide reputation specialized in mainly self-developed machineries for the food industry
Caotech b.v. has a world-wide reputation specialized in mainly self-developed machineries for the food industry. The technical staff of Caotech has a combined expertise of many years in the construction/manufacturing, overhauling of ball mills and its spare parts. In close co-operation with the customer, innovations for new machineries and process technical solutions are accomplished.
Our specialism will lead to the right solution for your company.
Caotech b.v. is located in Wormerveer, the Netherlands (next to Amsterdam and close to the world leading cocoa processing factories). We like to introduce ourselves as a manufacturer of ball mills for processing cocoa, chocolate and compound. In this respect we supply worldwide turn-key projects to the cocoa, chocolate, compound, ice-cream and bakery industry.
The range of machinery we are manufacturing are listed below;
- Continuous beater blade mills for the pre-grinding of cocoa liquor, of high fat content seeds and nuts e.g. cocoa nibs and/or hazelnuts capacities up to 5.000 kg/hr.
- Continuous ball mills for the fine grinding of cocoa liquor, capacities ranging from 400 up to 5.000 kg/hr
- Continuous and batch wise ball mill systems for the fine grinding of chocolate and chocolate related products, capacities ranging from 5 up to 2.000 kg/hr
- Storage tanks and mixers for cocoa liquor, chocolate and chocolate related products
- Pumps for the cocoa and chocolate industry