Ate Plast LTD e leading manufacturer of flexible polyethylene foils and packaging for the industry. We are a 100% family-owned company oriented towards innovations and leading trends and solutions in the packaging industry. Our wide production range allows us to offer foils and packaging for the food and beverage, construction, furniture, hygiene and sanitation industry. We have a monolayer and multilayer blown foil extrusion lines, a wide range of confectioning machines, flexo-printing machines and a laminating machine. We have a team of professionals who are willing to offer a solution for the packaging of a wide range of products. The good production planning and large capacity allow us flexibility and dynamics of supply to our clients and partners
Ate Plast LTD was founded in 1994 and has had more than 20 years of experience in the production of foils and packaging. Our first multilayer extrusion line was mounted in 2003 and at present the production capacity of the company is 13 000 tonnes/year. In 2013, the company opened a second new plant for flexible printed and laminated packaging in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria. Our capacity for printed packaging is 2000 tons/year. We sell nearly 70% of production in the European Union, and Europe, in more than 30 countries, over 1000 clients. From the creation of the "Ate Plast LTD, we are oriented to the optimisation of production processes, the most efficient use of raw materials, and environmental protection. During the year 2004, we invested in the implementation of ISO 9001, in 2008: in ISO 14001 and an integrated management system SAP, and in 2010 a year to cover the requirements of BRC Packaging.
Ever since the company Ate Plast LTD was founded, our efforts are aimed at the optimization of manufacturing processes, maximum effective use of prime and raw materials and protection of the environment. In 2004, we invested in the implementation of ISO 9001, and in 2008: ISO 14001 and the Integrated Management System SAP and in 2010 to cover the requirements of BRC Packaging.
As a continuously improving and socially responsible company, Ate Plast LTD works actively in the following directions:
- to continually seek and realize positive changes aimed at improvement in a long term perspective
- to show individual attention to each client, according to his/ her specific needs and requirements
- to initiate the development of our employees and their internal growth, we organize internal corporate trainings and the opportunity for participation in additional external courses which lead to better results in the workers' tasks performance and improvement in the quality of work processes
- to produce as efficiently as possible using a minimum amount of resources
- to strengthen our position as a local leader in Bulgaria and globally