ITENE is a Technological Center formed as a private association with non-profit purposes of national scope, founded on May 30, 1994.
The center promotes, in general and for any type of company, scientific research, technological progress, the development of the information society and the promotion of sustainability in the fields of packaging, logistics, transport and mobility.
Therefore, ITENE´s activities contribute, directly or indirectly, to the general benefit of society and, thanks to all this, it is an organization:
- Declared as Public Utility Entity (BOE Nº 115, May 12, 2004).
- Reception to the special fiscal regime regulated in Title II of Law 49/2002 of fiscal incentives to Patronage.
- Associated Unit of the Superior Council of Scientific Research (CSIC) through the Institute of Agrochemistry and Food Technology (IATA).
- Registered in the Center of Innovation and Technology with the Nº 63, according to Royal Decree 2093/2008 of December 19.
- Registered as Office of Transfer of Research Results (OTRI)
- Registered with the number 134,600 in the Register of Associations of the Interior Ministry.