The VELEC hot dog loader has been developed for the most demanding customers looking for sanitation and gentle handling of their Hot Dogs. It is an extremely versatile system and an easy to use hot dog loader.Sanitation of the VELEC hot dog loader
The VELEC hot dog loader is placed right after your hot dog cooking process, between the hot dog peeling or cutting unit and its primary packing system. It is absolutely of prime importance to make sure that this area of your process is the most hygienic designed area to prevent the development of bacteria before packing the Hot Dogs.
Therefore, the VELECs engineering team has concentrated all its effort to make the VELEC Hot Dog Loader the most hygienic design solution available on the market.
Every single details of our VELEC Hot dog Loader fulfil and overpass the recommendations of the meat Industry and the best practices of the European Hygienic Engineering & Design Group (EHEDG).
As an example, our VELEC Hot Dog Loader have the following key characteristics:
- Fully manufacture in stainless steel, any single part of our VELEC Hot Dog Loader is glass bead finished to have minimal surface roughness for a very hygienic solution.
- To avoid water retention area, the VELEC Hot Dog Loader is designed in a way to avoid any horizontal flat surface and to have only inclined surfaces.
- The VELEC Hot Dog Loader is fully welded with very minimal quantity of bolts, nuts and timing screws, areas which are difficult to access and clean.
- Contrary to our competitors, the VELEC Hot Dog Loader has absolutely no hollow tubing construction, neither in the structure of the machine, nor on the robotic frame.
- The VELEC Hot Dog Loader use only IP69K components from sensors to actuators, fully stainless steel (no aluminum),
- Because modular belts are well known for all the small holes and areas which are impossible to clean, the VELEC Hot Dog Loader use exclusively smooth belts.
- Last but not least, the VELEC Hot Dog Loader can be fully disassemble without any tools and all the components have a dedicated place once disassembled either on the frame of the machine or on a dedicated trolley.