“Of things that exist, some are in our power and some are not in our power. Those things that are in our power, are by nature free, not subject to restraint” (philosopher Epictetus).
This approach has been of great inspiration to WM for developing the new FLEX 92, a new steel-rule-die machine designed to provide the thermoformers more freedom of choice and at the same time reflecting the companys 35 years of continuous technological innovation:
FLEX 92 means:
- ONE machine for an extensive number of mould matching
- No major mould modifications needed
- Movable clamping frame, plug assist and electrical driven ejector
- “Ready-to-form” technology
- Breakthrough steel rule die technology improving parallelism stability, cutting precision and steel rule die longevity.
- Remote Machine Viewer interface (“WM Viewer”), which allows real-time remote monitoring of the machines functions via smart phone, tablet or PC.
WM at the 2019 K-show….an opportunity to discover:
- New FLEX 92 steel rule die machine24 cavities lid mould by Marbach
- 450 Microns PP sheet with Milliken Nucleant extruded by Ilip / MP3.
- New laser technology – TLA (Thermoforming Laser Application)
- Alternative thermoforming materials
- A new coffee capsule machine
- The power of Partnership in the US and Canada.