Since 1938 a leader in packaging
The company was founded in 1938 in Carpi as a family company by the initiative of Joseph Albertazzi and developed into the artisan context that characterized the local economy until the '50s with innovation, customization, and service as its main features of offered products.
Today, the work of the Albertazzi G. has an objective:
• the production of flexible, technical, multilayered packaging, for a long-term preservation of the fresh or perishable products both neutral and printed with flexo or roto technology.
• The Research & Development with the customer of more suitable materials (combinations of various types of films each of which has specific characteristics and performs different tasks: protectiveness, seal the wrapping and graphic part).
• The provision of solutions and complementary services to meet the special needs of each individual customer.