Linear self-adhesive labelling machine for low speeds
Flexible self-adhesive linear labelling machine suitable for speeds from 800 to 4,000 bph.
The Easy model self-adhesive linear labelling machine for low speeds can apply labels on any kind of cylindrical, elliptical, rectangular and pyramidal container. This labelling machine can contain up to two labelling stations for front and back partial labels, but it can also apply wrap-around labels on cylindrical containers. Easy has been specifically designed for manufacturers that do not necessarily need systems with high production speeds but those that can simultaneously process containers featuring different sizes for various applications, in line with Packlab's highest quality standards. Easy is fitted with MODULO 20 self-adhesive units: flexible, simple and user-friendly, it also allows to store up to 200 different label formats naming each one of them.
- Production speed: from 800 to 4,000 bph
- 20 m/min self-adhesive stations
- For cylindrical and shaped (rectangular, oval, etc.) containers
- Base unit with external labelling stations to provide greater access for the operator both during operational stages and format changeover.
- Machine with no perimeter protections, thanks to the technical-mechanical and electronic solutions installed on the machine.